Inspired by music, tempered with a good dose of urban culture, watch maker FLuD just announced its newest products for Spring and Summer of 2009. Adding to its Tableturns model, the turntable-like timepiece that started it all, are 6 new models:
- Negative Space Lightweight with ceramic finishes
- 4080 Funkadelic design in Afro centric colors
- Deck Skateboard inspired with actual Griptape as dial face.
- Exchange Swappable straps as the name implied
- Timeout Basketball court scoreboard in miniature form
- JAES Watch Crocodile strap with numerals fashioned in graffiti tags found on the streets of New York.
As part of its new collection launch campaign, FLuD invited industry insiders and prominent characters to take part in it lookboook for the season, including Amanda Diva, Erik Marino (ROCKSMITH), Rik Cordero (director), Rob Campbell (pro skater), Corey Gunz, DJ Neil Armstrong, Cee, Joe Conzo (photographer), and DJ Grand Wizard Theodore.
The new Spring/Summer 2009 Timepiece Collection from FLuD are now available on its online store and soon at retailers worldwide.