In addition to the forthcoming launch of Green Label Art Volume III (3), the project lead, beverage maker Mountain Dew, also incorporated artworks from the 6 participated artists – PUSHEAD , Nathan Cabrera, Jeff McMillan, Stephen Bliss, UPSO, and the first female artist in the project, Claw Money, into a selected range of complementing gears. The range include:
- Burton x Stephen Bliss – Snowboard
- WeSC x PUSHEAD – Headphone
- adidas Originals x Nathan Cabrera – Sneakers
- ZOO YORK x Jeff McMillan – Hoodie
- Casio G-Shock x UPSO – Watch
- New Era x Claw Money – Cap
Exclusive to the Green Label Art Project, these 6, along with thousands of prizes will be offer through an under-the-cap sweepstakes starting on September 7th, Labor Day. To participate, look for specially marked 20-oz or Green Label Art bottles of Mountain Dew at participating retailers starting next month.