Aside from being an excuse at trying our hands in "doctoring photo", an interesting posting on Japan massive Internet bulletin board, 2-channel, caught our attention recently the rumored technical specifications of the Canon EOS 5D Mark III SLR. Of course, officials at Canon been quite tight lipped on anything 5D, even its designation. However, some of the spec. listed on this brief blurb seemed quite accurate, judging by the follow comments from other 2-channel members. With the help of Canon Rumors, we were able to gather this much on the camera.
- 28 Megapixel CMOS sensor. Achieved by introducing new technologies such as low-noise photodiode
- Sensor Size - 36.0 x 24.0 mm 1.0x
- Wide low-noise ISO sensitivity ISO100 ~ 12800 (extension L: 50, H1: 25600, H2: 51200, H3: 102400)
- The six frames * Dual DIGIC4 / s provides continuous shooting (or DIGIC5 Image Processor)
- 98 percent of the viewfinder field of view, magnification 0.71 times. With the electronic level
- A high-speed AF system. Double Cross Centre, Cross assists 19 points 26 points. 5 AF point selection mode, types of automatic. Advanced AI Servo AF
- 63-segment metering. 1920 x 1080 30/25/24 frame Video
- Crop video feature. 10X SD, HD four times, three times in full HD.
Again, these are just rumors and many ways, wish list by Canon fans. But considering how competitive the Digital SLR market is today, just 2 years after the launch of the current Canon EOS 5D Mark II. We wouldn't be surprise if Canon meet, even exceed, these specifications. via: Canon Rumors