Completely retooled for 2011, the Nike Dunk Pro SB includes new design elements, which are set to function not just a pair of footwear for skaters but more as an extension. Tagged with the catch phrase “Delivered From The Future In A Cardboard Box”, the new Nike Dunk Pro SB features:
- Heel Lining Pods: Enhanced Fit To Limit Heel Slip
- Forefront Hidden Lacing: Added Durability And Lace Protection
- Internal Forefoot Construction: Limit “Hot Spots”
- Re-Engineering Outsole: Better Grip And Feel (Tested & Approved By Nike SB Team)
- New Injected Phylon Midsole: Enhanced Cushioning
- Sockliner Cushioning: Heel Zoom Air & Forefoot Poron
The new Nike Dunk Pro SB will be part of the Nike SB footwear collection starting this month.