It was completely unexpected. Even before photographer Ari Marcopoulos‘ solo exhibition at Project Space in Los Angeles was to start late last year. The photographer’s collaboration project with accessories label Incase, his own signature camera bag, was on the brink of selling out. Today, the highly sought after Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag by Incase is once again available for purchase.
Designed specifically with Marchopoulos’ work flow in mind, the bag’s layout streamlined storage and provides ease of access to equipment when the moment arise to capture it on film. Ability to store everything from Canon 5D Mark II, the trusted 24-70mm L lens, Leica film camera, Apple iPad, chargers, batteries, and more, the durable canvas bag gives ample protection to the indispensible equipments in an ergonomic solution. Comes with a removable rain cover with Marcopoulos’ print of rapper Lil’ Wayne and a limited edition Now Is Forever, a collection of yet to publish photos by Macropoulos. The Incase Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag is now available again at the Incase online store.
- Heavy-duty canvas construction with custom water-repellent coating
- Adjustable padded camera and lens compartments
- Reversible ergonomic, padded across-the-body shoulder strap with one-handed adjustment slack pull and large side release buckle
- Quick-access point-and-shoot camera pocket with faux-fur interior and protective flap with magnetic closure
- Removable rain fly with custom Ari Marcopoulos print
- Interior slip pocket for iPad
- Zippered access to padded interior storage compartment
- Exterior cargo straps
- Interior pocket for documents
- Interior zippered pocket
- Padded haul handle
- Two interior side stash pockets
- Custom Ari Marcopoulos branding elements
- Comes with Now Is Forever, a limited-edition book of unpublished Ari Marcopoulos photographs