Terry Kennedy is another high profile pro skateboarder on the Supra roster and his signature model, the Society have launched for the Spring 2011 season. Basic tones were chosen to make up the collection and the almost monotone aesthetic revolves around black and white colors. Premium white full grain wrinkle leather version shoes stands out amongst the dark sneakers in the collection and other models use waxed canvas TUF, satin TUF and suede materials on the uppers. Vulcanized sole accentuate the slim silhouette and the double ankle straps adds character to the high top sneakers. As far as functionality is concerned, these models are optimized for skateboarding with the shock absorbing SupraFoam in the midsoles and the stream lined lace protectors prevent laces from popping. All of the items are currently available at Supra stockists world wide.
- High top design with 2 Velcro straps on a vulcanized outsole
- Extra heel protection molded into high memory polyurethane insole
- Exclusive SupraFoam midsole
- Speed-lacing system with wax laces
- Neoprene lining and internal neoprene bootie