Often relegated as a “beginner’s digital SLR camera”, the technical specification on the Canon EOS Rebel T3 paints a different picture altogether. While it is true that the Rebel T3′s operation procedure is quite straightforward, it is quipped with Canon’s CMOS sensor, the very same technology first used on the top rated EOS-1D Mark III, the Rebel T3′s $4,000.00 counterpart. And in many ways more superior than other more expensive cameras on Canon EOS portfolio, the Rebel T3 has the DIGIC 4 Image Processor plus a 63-zones metering function, giving it an outstanding accuracy in light level and image coloration.
As an exclusive introduction, Canon will now offer the Rebel T3 in 3 new colors in addition to the standard black. Consumers can select from red, brown, or metallic grey, all to include the Canon EF 18-55 IS II Lens. Lightweight, small form factor, and enough features to satisfy the needs of a “pro-sumer” and a professional photographer, the Canon EOS Rebel T3 is the ideal camera for you to have in documenting your summer outings this year. Not to mention a great gift for the new graduates and college bound.
The 3 new colors of red, brown, and metallic silver are available exclusively through Canon’s online store at http://shop.usa.canon.com for the retail price of $599.99. But from now till July 30th, 2011, there will an instant rebate of $50 on every Rebel T3 purchase, lowering the price to only $549.99. Please visit Canon’s online store for more details.
- 12.2-Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Advanced creative features with Basic +
- 2.7-inch TFT-LCD display with 230,000 dots
- Full HD movies with manual control
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
- ISO 100-6400
- 3 fps shooting for up to 3 JPEGs or 2 RAWs
- 9-point cross type AF System
- iFCL metering with 63-zone Dual-layer Sensor