Previously we showed you contributions to ellesse‘s Fab Five project from colette and 24 Kilates. As we near the global launch date of all Fab Five shoes, now’s as good a time as any to put up a family portrait and review the participating retailers along with their designated ellesse heritage sneaker.
Starting clockwise from far left:
- Harvey Nichols in London – The Marathon ’84
- colette in Paris – The Assist 1
- Grand Boutique in Zurich – The Levanto
- Sneakersnstuff in Stockholm – The Poli
- 24 Kilates in Barcelona – The 117
Production runs are limited to 150 pairs for each, with a release date set for this Thursday. Check out more looks after the jump.
Release Date: August 15th, 2011 (Thursday)