After a long, hard fought battle to claim its place among the world’s top cellphone makers, http://motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Home” target=”_blank”>Motorola, which also goes by the name of http://motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Home” target=”_blank”>Motorola Mobility, announced the Motorola DROID RAZA this morning in New York City. Beside its super thin form factor, at only 7.1 mm, the most obvious feature of this new Android mobile device will be its massive 4.3-inch AMOLED screen with display capacity of qHD (960×540). Composed from Corning’s highly resilience http://corninggorillaglass.com” target=”_blank”>Gorilla Glass and actual Kevlar fiber composite (yes, the same as bullet-proof vest), scratches and dents will be a thing of the past.
Quipped with a dual-core 1.2 Ghz TI OMAP4430 processor, 1 GB RAM, the latest Android 2.3.5 software, and blazing fast 4G LTE cell network, the new device can cut, no pun intended, through multiple tasks at half the time of previous Android devices. The Motorola DROID RAZA, the world’s thinnest smartphone, will be release later next month with http://verizonwireless.com” target=”_blank”>Verizon Wireless accepting pre-order starting October 27th.
- Powered by Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 4.3-inch scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass Display with dual-layer anti-reflective coating
- Splash Guard against moisture
- Rear facing 8-megapixel Autofocus Camera with LED flash
- 1080p HD Video Capture
- Front-facing camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- Adobe Flash pre-loaded
- HTML 5 capable
- 32 GB Memory 16 GB Internal and 16 GB microSD with expansion up to 32 GB