Looking for something more “refined” to wear at this year’s holiday parties? GQ is set to open another pop-up retail concept this week to coincide with the ongoing New York Fashion Week. Together with the Nordstrom department store, the store front will include apparel, accessories, trinkets… items today’s men cannot do without, all selected by editors of GQ and Tommy Fazio, men’s fashion director at Nordstrom. But it isn’t all about material goodness. There will also be a Warby Parker stand for your eyewear needs, complimentary shaves from the folks at Freeman’s Sporting Club, and cups of delectable coffee by Stumptown.
The GQ & Nordstrom Men’s Shop will be at 350 West Broadway, the current location of Nordstrom’s Treasure & Bond in SoHo, New York City. Shop to open starting today with a VIP-invite party and last till September 15th with special venue daily.
GQ & Nordstrom – Men’s Shop Pop-Up Store
350 West Broadway | Map
New York, NY 10013
- 9/6: Launch Party on Fashion’s Night Out,8-9:30pm (VIP); 9:30-11pm
- 9/7: Gentlemen’s Upgrade Event, presented by Bally, 8-10pm
- 9/8: AG Jeans Trunk Show, 1-3pm
- 9/9: Jets vs. Bills NFL Viewing Party, 1-4pm
- 9/11: Chrysler + John Varvatos Music Event (VIP)
- 9/12: GQ Fashion Editors Shopping Event, 6-8pm
- 9/13: Andrew Marc Trunk Show, 6-8pm
- 9/15: GQ + Bombay Mixology Event, 8-10pm