RVCA x EKOCYCLE – Civil Stripe Trunk

By - June 13th, 2013

RVCA x EKOCYCLE   Civil Stripe TrunkInitiated as a collaboration project by Coca-Cola and Will.I.Am, the EKOCYCLE range takes advantage of recycled materials during its manufacturing process. California-based RVCA worked alongside EKOCYCLE to create this eco-friendly Civil Stripe Trunk, constructed from 91% polyester material made of post-consumer recycled polyester. To give an idea, this swim shorts contains roughly five 20oz. bottles recycled into it. Furthermore, there is a 4-way performance stretch spandex material, the remaining 9%, interwoven into the shorts to improve flexibility. Get ready for summer by purchasing this piece from RVCA online shop and select dealers worldwide.

RVCA x EKOCYCLE   Civil Stripe Trunk

RVCA x EKOCYCLE   Civil Stripe Trunk

RVCA x EKOCYCLE   Civil Stripe Trunk

0 comments