This one is for the history book, quite literally. In a “what could’ve been, should’ve been” scenario, Mike Packer, owner of Packer Shoes, re-imagined if Kobe Bryant and LeBron James signed with Reebok instead. The end product was not one but two pairs of Reebok Question and an exclusive pack dubbed “For Player Use Only.” Designed in reference to both NBA superstars, the LeBron James’ signature edition features alternating numeral “2” and “3” on either heels and an embroidered “L23J” along the side wall, all in the familiar St. Vincent-St. Mary High School colorway on white leather. For the Kobe Bryant’s signature, which he actually wore briefly in 2003 before signing with Nike, the Los Angeles Laker‘s colors act as accents to the white leather backdrop. The number “8” features prominently on the heel, Kobe’s old jersey number before the switch to the now “24”.
Both pairs are available as one pack through Packer Shoes only starting today at Noon EST. However, because of the limited pairs made, Packer put in place special policy to avoid confusion. See the details after the jump…
941 Teaneck Road | Map
Teaneck, NJ 07666
TEL #: 201-837-2022
Release Date: October 18th, 2013 (TODAY!) | Noon
- The ‘For Player Use Only’ Pack launches in-store via ticket reservation.
- Both shoes will be sold together as a pack for $300.
- Tickets will be issued Monday, October 14 and Tuesday, October 15 from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST in store.
- Reservation tickets will guarantee your size.
- Size run is men’s 5 – 15.
- Pick-up dates are Friday, October 18 and Saturday, October 19 during business hours of 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST.
- Pick-up date will be given to you once you complete reservation.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- State or Government ID is mandatory.
- Purchases are limited to one (1) pack per customer.
- The ‘For Player Use Only’ Pack launches online for $300 Friday, October 18 at 12 p.m. EST.
- Purchases will be limited to one (1) per customer.
- All orders will be shipped to the customer’s billing address ONLY.
- All Sales are final.