Just like that and another 365 days are gone. While 2013 was uneventful for the most part, there was plenty of ups and downs throughout the year for sports fans. There was the triumphant moment when LeBron James and the Miami Heat retook the NBA Championship title, the shattering of records as Johnny “Football” Manziel became the youngest player to win the Heisman Trophy, to the unfathomable as Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, and Kobe Bryant sat out most of the season because of injuries. Through them all, The Game Plan initiative by Champs Sports has been on the pulse of each development. So as 2013 coming to a close, here is a run down of our picks.
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – #HardHinting the Holidays -
First you select the gifts to fill the your wishlist. Then let Champs Sports do the dirty deed and hint your loved ones till you get the gifts you really want this holiday season. Why everything can’t be this easy
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – Undervisor Snaps & Straps Collection -
To mix or to match, that is the question… With so many caps and kicks to chose from on a daily basis, no wonder folks are getting stress out on what to wear. Enter a new system devised by Champs Sports, which streamlined the process so you color coordinate effortlessly.
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – Hasbro x Nike Football – Megatron Collection -
Destined to become the greatest ever with his former Detroit Lions team mate Roy Williams labeled him “Megatron,” Calvin Johnson Jr.‘s uncanny athleticism and physique already shattered numerous NFL records. And he only became professional six years ago…
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – Jordan Fire Red Volt Collection -
Once considered to be blasphemous, Jordan Brand designers at Jordan Brand took a leap of faith and created the Jordan Fire Red/Volt, one with both the classic styling of Jordan Fire Red and a pop of modernity in Volt-colored accents.
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – Nike Sportswear Golden Glove Pack -
With his 630 career home runs, thirteen MLB All-Star Game appearances, and the 10 Gold Glove Awards, expect no less from the baseball great, Ken Griffey, Jr.
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – Nike Sportswear Safari Pack -
Believe it or not, it was an unassuming ostrich leather couch at a New York City furniture store that inspired Nike designer Tinker Hatfield to create the iconic “Safari” print, a design which forever changed the notion of how sneakers should look like.
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – Jordan Brand “Bel-Air” Collection -
Like everything cyclical in fashion, the vivid colors of pink, lime, blue, and purple that dominated a certain 90s sitcom, along with the clash of patterns and shapes, all came back this year.
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – Nike CJ Megatron Sandy Creek Collection -
All greatness has to start somewhere and for Calvin “Megatron” Johnson, the record breaking Detroit Lions‘ wide receiver, it started at Sandy Creek High School in Tyrone, Georgia.????
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – Nike Oregon Ducks Collection -
Quarterback Marcus Mariota announced he’ll be back next season and so will the fans as these Mallards savor more speed and full-on physical contact instead.
- The Game Plan by Champs Sports – Nike Griffey Collection -
Epitomized the sport of baseball for much of the 1990s, Ken Griffey Jr., the younger half of “The Griffeys”, still draws attention today, some 20 years later…