2014 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 – For Super GT Racing Series | Video

By - March 4th, 2014

2014 Nissan GT R Nismo GT500 – For Super GT Racing Series | VideoIf you are into motorsports, the 2014 Super GT Series looks to be breathtaking, as the major Japanese car manufacturers are putting their all into their racecars. We got a glimpse of the http://freshnessmag.com/2014/03/03/honda-nsx-concept-gt-racecar-video/”>Honda NSX Concept-GT racecar yesterday, and here is a video of the http://nissan-global.com/EN/” target=”_blank”>Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 racecar during their test run in Japan. To give each racecar an equal platform, the GT500 regulation aims to keep 70% of components used on the vehicles to be the same. This leaves 30% of the vehicle, namely engines and aerodynamics, as creative avenues for teams to flex their engineering wits and innovation. Nissan is aiming for first place this year, armed with direct injection, 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbo engine in place of the old V-8 engines. Watch the test run and short interview with Yutaka Suzuki, the General Manager of Race Engineering team at Nismo, in the embedded video underneath.

2014 Nissan GT R Nismo GT500 – For Super GT Racing Series | Video