Freshnessmag.com is looking for a qualified individual in the NYC area.
read after the jump for more details...
The intern will assist in updating and creating new content for Freshnessmag.com, including writing and researching articles, proofreading, photo research and other editorial tasks.
*You must be interest in urban street culture, sneaker culture, design and shops/boutiques in NY and tri-state area.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Completed at least one year of college
* Must have an interest in journalism, writing and/or internet media
* Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task
* Data entry skills
* Editing experience and familiarity with MACs
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
* Ability to commit to 20 hours per week.
A Plus ++++ (Good to know):
Fluent in Japanese
Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Our internships are unpaid. We offer a weekly stipend and we will be happy to assist you in earning academic credit.
Please e-mail your r sum , cover letter, and writing samples if you have to:
crew [at] freshnessmag.com
(In E-mail subject line type: FRESHNESS INTERNSHIP: your name here)