In between our stints of "doctoring" this photo and filtering the latest rumors of the much awaited Canon 5D Mark III, there have been reports of its launch postponed till end of this year. The reason behind the delay might not be issues from the development aspect but from the production side since Canon experienced several delays on their manufacturing facilities. On the bright side, the new camera will most likely include the more advance Auto-Focus unit that is currently available on the Canon EOS 7D DSLR Camera.
- 28 Megapixel CMOS sensor. Achieved by introducing new technologies such as low-noise photodiode
- Sensor Size - 36.0 x 24.0 mm 1.0x
- Wide low-noise ISO sensitivity ISO100 ~ 12800 (extension L: 50, H1: 25600, H2: 51200, H3: 102400)
- The six frames * Dual DIGIC4 / s provides continuous shooting (or DIGIC5 Image Processor)
- 98 percent of the viewfinder field of view, magnification 0.71 times. With the electronic level
- A high-speed AF system. Double Cross Centre, Cross assists 19 points 26 points. 5 AF point selection mode, types of automatic. Advanced AI Servo AF
- 63-segment metering. 1920 x 1080 30/25/24 frame Video
- Crop video feature. 10X SD, HD four times, three times in full HD.
Again, these are just rumors and many ways, wish list by Canon fans. But considering just how competitive the DSLR market has been, we wouldn't be surprise if Canon meet, even exceed, these specifications. via: Canon Rumors