Travis Scott Launches Cactus Jack Health

La Flame enters the healthcare sector
Author:
Publish date:
Image via: Travis Scott

Image via: Travis Scott

With the global COVID-19 pandemic slowing no signs of slowing down, especially here in the States, Travis Scott has taken it upon himself to provide PPE with Cactus Jack branding to fans.

The rapper, producer, entrepreneur has decided to go into the public health sector with the release of his Cactus Jack Hand Sanitizer, Cactus Jack Cloth Face Covering and Cactus Jack Safetouch.

Featuring the tried and true brown that’s now synonymous with Cactus Jack, the hand sanitizer is made from 72% alcohol with an agave scent and “kills 99% of germs… La Flame burns the other 1%.” The face covering is 100% cotton with an embroidered logo and the SafeTouch multi-tool is made of 100% copper.

Products cost $12, $25 and $30 respectively and are now in stock via shop.travisscott.com. In other news, GOAT has previewed a second colorway of the Union x Air Jordan 4 collaboration.